Frequently Asked Questions
You have questions about our packages and how it translates to being a necessity for your business. This list should answer most of your questions. Please do not hesitate to contact CANVUS for further explanation.
What is a marketing retainer?
Simply put, it is an ongoing marketing partnership. The retainer is an agreement between an agency and a customer to provide monthly marketing support with no specified end date. The retainer includes a set of amount of hours that we utilize each month. A marketing retainer gives you access to an entire agency of marketing professionals to help with any and all of your marketing efforts.
What's included with my monthly retainer?
- Social Media Design & Management – Pinterest management, Instagram post templates, story templates, social media scheduling, social media graphics, Facebook and Instagram advertisements, and more…
- Print Materials – brochures, flyers, business cards, stationery, newsletters, and more…
- Graphic Design & Digital Materials – email templates, blog and website banners, digital advertisements, and other web elements
- Web Updates & Maintenance – content, graphics, and web maintenance. Currently for WordPress websites only.
- Additional Services – If you don’t see a service above, please feel free to make requests to see if it falls under the program.
Will there be any hidden fees?
There are no hidden fees at all. You will only pay the flat fee on a monthly basis. All taxes and other fees are included in the flat fee.
Is this a long-term contract?
No. We offer a monthly membership so that at any time you wish to cancel, you can do so hassle-free.
What happens to the unused hours at the end of a monthly retainer contract?
We will give you regular updates on the status of your retainer hours. Unfortunately, any unused hours at the end of a monthly contract are not transferable, unless it is explicitly mentioned in your package.
Who will work on my project?
Initially, our manager and senior staff will be in touch to understand your requirements. Then, they will prioritize your needs and allocate a suitable staff to work on your retainer project.
Is there an express option to complete a project quickly?
If you require a project to be completed urgently, we will check our availability and help you complete the task. Along with the regular package rate, you have to pay ‘special priority charges’ for every additional hour we spend on your project.